Conventional X-ray (Mobile)
Made In: India
Availability: In Stock
Model: MDX-100/ MCB
- 100mA, 100 KVP, Mobile X-Ray Machine for Radiography
- Electronic Timer
- Electronic Overload Protection Device
- Stationary Anode X-Ray Tube : BEL or Imported
- Counter Balanced Mobile Stand
- Suitable for Bed Side X-rays
- 8 KW as per IS:7620 (Part I) : 1986
- 100mA at 45 to 100 KVP
- 50mA at 45 to 100 KVp
- 25mA at 45 to 100 KVP
- 45 to 100 KVP in Steps of 5 KVP/Step
- Electonic Timer with timing range from 0.04 sec to 8 sec in 24 steps
- Attractively designed control panel having the following functions
- Digital display of mAs, KVP and Radiographic mA
- Voltmeter to indicate line voltage
- mA meter to indicate tuvbe current.
- Voltage compensator Coarse and fine to compensate for input voltage variation.
- Booster transformer for stabilization of ilament voltage
- Fech. selector for selection of Rad mA.
- KVP selector from 45 to 100 KVP
- Time Selector switch for selection of Rad. Time
- Ready & X-Ray switches, Bucky selector Switch.
- Push to ON/Off Type switches for Machine ON/OFF
- Indicators for LIne ON, X-Ray ON, Overload & Bucky ON.
- Automatic trip off overload circuit breaker
- Electronic overload protection with simultaneous protection from high input voltage/KVP/mA/Time provided
- Fuses for all circuits provided in the machine
- Self Contained Tube Head containing Stationary Anode X-Ray Tube (BEL DSA - 3B/ Imported) having Focal Spot of 2.8 mm.
- Compact Heavy Duty Full Wave Rectified H.V. Transformer and High Voltage Silicon Rectifiers immersed in Oil and hermitically sealed.
- Tube head can be tilted 360º with full flexibility for use in operation theatres and in ward for bedside Radiography
- Mobile Counter Balance (MCB)
- Manual Light Beam Collimator
- Hand Switch wit hretractable cord.
- Aluminum filter
- 230 Volts AC, +- 10% LIne Regulation
- Single Phase, 50 Hz
- Line Resistance of 0.4 Ohms as per IS:7620(1)
- Power lines having line reistance of mor than 0.4 Ohms may limit the ouput of X-Ray Generator